Brain Premier tDCS Device
Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) device with accurate current delivery, advanced circuitry, and
easy-to-use interface. The Brain Premier E1 tDCS System is CE marked and the starter kit comes ready-to-use out of
the box with all accessories.
Brain Premier E1 Plus tDCS Device Specifications:
- Selectable output up to 2 mA in 0.1 mA increments
- Selectable timer up to 40 min in 1 min increments
- Automatic current ramp up and ramp down
- Automatic pause when electrodes are not properly connected
- Rechargeable battery with USB charger
- CE Mark
- Sham Mode (Placebo) - Available on the E1 Plus Only
Brain Premier E1 Plus tDCS Starter Kit Includes:
- Brain Premier E1 Plus tDCS Device
- 2 Rubber tDCS Electrodes
- 2 tDCS Sponge Pads
- 2 Sets of Reusable Electrode Covers
- 1 10/20 style electrode placement cap
- 5-ft Cable Connectors
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Features of the Brain Premier E1 tDCS Device
- Easy to use center wheel to set current, time, start, and pause
- Ability to quickly pause a session
- Brain Premier continuously measures electrode contact quality and resistance to ensure accurate current
- Automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down for maximum comfort and safety
- LCD display indicates the time remaining and real-time current output
- Includes visual and audible indicators for the end of the session
- Rechargeable long-lasting battery
- Maximum Current: 2 mA (current can be incremented in 0.1 mA intervals)
- Maximum Timer: 40 min (timer can be incremented in 1 min intervals)
- Maximum Voltage: 26 volts
- E1 Plus - Also includes Sham Mode (Placebo)
Disclaimer: This product is not a medical device. This product does not claim to diagnose, assist, treat,
improve, cure, or prevent any medical condition or ailment whatsoever.
Need to Return Your Purchase? It's Easy - Caputron Offers 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Caputron you can return your item(s) within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
(Returned devices must be in a new undamaged condition.) Merchandise returned damaged may not qualify for a refund.
Opened or used accessories such as electrodes, gel, saline, head straps, or other consumables are not eligible for a refund.
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-3 days after receipt of payment, though some exceptions may apply, and are shipped via UPS, DHL and USPS with tracking (when applicable) and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by a different method, please contact us. Delivery with signature is available for an additional fee.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email or sms message when applicabale (additional carrier rates may apply) with any tracking information available -- you can check order status by logging into your account.
International Customers Please Note: Any additional fees required by customs will be the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot control customs processing times in international countries. It is not uncommon for USPS First Class/Flat Rate parcels, or packages of any type, to get caught up in customs for weeks at a time. We highly recommend using UPS or DHL for international orders as they provide faster customs processing times and accurate tracking updates. We are not responsible for any added time due to customs. We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of any delay, misdelivery, or non-delivery. Items returned to us that were deemed undeliverable and are not damaged in any way are subject to partial refund for the cost of the merchandise minus the cost of shipping. At the discretion of both Caputron and the buyer, redelivery may be attempted for additional shipping costs determined prior to reshipment.
* When offered, free shipping is eligible only for the contiguous United States and does not apply to items that need to be shipped freight or for certain research items.