The only FDA cleared device available for tDCS. This device is recommended by physicians and approved by Institutional Review Boards for tDCS trials. The Activadose is a medical grade device that has all the necessary features you look for in a tDCS Device.
The most used and trusted tDCS device by physicians and universities, the Activadose has all the features necessary in a tDCS device. This tDCS device features medical grade build quality, precise current delivery, automatic current ramp up and ramp down, built-in timer and low battery indicator. Caputron exclusively carries a limited edition 2 mA / 29 volt version of the Activadose designed specifically for tDCS.
Caputron Stimulation Kit Includes:
- 1 ActivaDose II tDCS Device
- 1 Twin lead connector with 4 mm banana cable end
- 1 Caputron Universal Strap for electrode placement
- 1 Activadose carrying case
- 2 Caputron Electrodes (2"x2" or 3"x3")
- 2 9 volt batteries (not included in international orders)
- 10 Caputron replacement sponge inserts
Features of the ActivaDose II tDCS Device
- Two controls operate dose and current, with optional push-knob or turn capabilities
- High-contrast display indicates dose, time and current
- Automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down for maximum comfort
- Includes visual indicators and audible alerts for resistance limit, dose and current limits, and electrode reject
- Time calculations are performed automatically and recalculated if dose and current settings are changed, or with pause/restart
- Maximum Voltage: 80 volts
- Maximum Current: 4 mA
- Display: Dose, time remaining, and current (displayed simultaneously with interactive set-up)
- Visual Indicators: Low battery and open circuit
- Audible Alerts: Low battery, open circuit, and end-of treatment
- Dimensions: 6.52” x 3.5” x 2.25” (16 x 8.9 x 5.7cm)
- Weight: .53 lbs. (.24 kg)
Used by researchers and clinics around the world for tDCS, the Activadose remains the most popular medical and research grade tDCS device. Originally FDA cleared for Iontophoresis, this device was released with a maximum current setting of 4 mA and maximum output voltage of 80 volts. Featured in numerous scientific publications and advocated by many tDCS professionals the device was quickly adopted by the DIY tDCS community. Caputron further developed an exclusive Activadose tDCS device with a 2 mA and 29 V maximum output, while retaining its original FDA clearance and medical build quality.
Accident Protection Plan
Our one year accident protection plan covers problems such as:
- Accidental drops, spills and other possible accidents
- Screen failure, electrical failure, mechanical failure, won't turn on, and other possible product malfunctions
- Parts and labor are all covered by us, no hidden fees
- To use the plan, contact our customer support with details of your problem
- Repairs will be made within 1 to 2 weeks upon arrival to our facility
- If we can't repair your device, we'll send you a free replacement refurbished device with the same functionalities as the original
The Activadose device is the trusted device of physicians and researchers worldwide for tDCS.
It is the only tDCS device available that is featured in numerous scientific publications and used daily in a clinical setting as well as by leading universities.
The Activadose is the device that physicians recommend to their patients.
The Activadose continually monitors electrode contact quality and applies real time voltage adjustment based on skin impedance to ensure precise current delivery, unlike many of the other commonly available tDCS devices.
The Activadose features a built in timer, a feature commonly overlooked in competing tDCS devices.
Each device is tested and calibrated before shipment to assure accurate and precise current delivery
The only FDA Cleared - Medical Grade device available for tDCS
Bright LCD screen displays the time remaining as well as the current output.
Easy to use controls, rotate one knob for timer and one knob for current than push to start
Need to Return Your Purchase? It's Easy - Caputron Offers 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Caputron you can return your item(s) within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
(Returned devices must be in a new undamaged condition.) Merchandise returned damaged may not qualify for a refund.
Opened or used accessories such as electrodes, gel, saline, or other consumables are not eligible for a refund.
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-3 days after receipt of payment, though some exceptions may apply, and are shipped via UPS, DHL and USPS with tracking (when applicable) and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by a different method, please contact us. Delivery with signature is available for an additional fee.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email or sms message when applicabale (additional carrier rates may apply) with any tracking information available -- you can check order status by logging into your account.
International Customers Please Note: Any additional fees required by customs will be the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot control customs processing times in international countries. It is not uncommon for USPS First Class/Flat Rate parcels, or packages of any type, to get caught up in customs for weeks at a time. We highly recommend using UPS or DHL for international orders as they provide faster customs processing times and accurate tracking updates. We are not responsible for any added time due to customs. We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of any delay, misdelivery, or non-delivery. Items returned to us that were deemed undeliverable and are not damaged in any way are subject to partial refund for the cost of the merchandise minus the cost of shipping. At the discretion of both Caputron and the buyer, redelivery may be attempted for additional shipping costs determined prior to reshipment.
* When offered, free shipping is eligible only for the contiguous United States and does not apply to items that need to be shipped freight or for certain research items.
User friendly. Thank you Caputron.
Caputron is excellent....
Their customer service is excellent, the shipping was quick and accurate in relation to their estimated arrival date, and the product has been reasonably-easy to figure out. Given that it is of a medical grade, I feel secure in learning about how the device works!
The device works well.
I ordered my ActivaDose starter kit just over two weeks ago. In the two weeks that I've been using it I've had no issues with it. It works as expected.