The ActivaDose II Iontophoresis Delivery Unit is indicated for the administration of soluble salts or other drugs into the body for medical purposes as an alternative to hypodermic injection in situations when it is advisable to avoid the pain that may accompany needle insertion and drug injection, when it is advisable to minimize the infiltration of carrier fluids, or to avoid the damage caused by needle insertion when tissue is traumatized.
Used by researchers and professionals around the world, the Activadose II remains one of the most popular professional and research grade devices available on the market. FDA cleared for Iontophoresis, this device was has a maximum current setting of 4 mA and maximum output voltage of 80 volts. Featured in numerous scientific publications and advocated by many professionals the device was quickly adopted for home use.
Activadose II Iontophoresis Device Features:
The ActivaDose II has two controls to operate dose and current, with optional push-knob or turn capabilities. High-contrast display indicates dose, time and current.
- Automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down for maximum comfort. Dose range from 0 to 80 mA-min with 0.1 mA-min increments.
- Includes visual indicators and audible alerts for resistance limit, dose and current limits, and electrode reject.
- Time calculations are performed automatically and recalculated if dose and current settings are changed, or with pause/restart.
- Increased circuit efficiency for longer battery life.
- More power than dual-channel devices for better penetration; up to 80 volts.
- Improved display for better contrast and line of sight
- Electrical Shock Internal powered Type BF Equipment.
- Environmental Conditions Transport and store in a cool dry place between
- 68°F to 122°F (20°C to 50°C), less than 90%, humidity and operational up to 32,808’ (10,000m) above sea level.
- Ingress of Water - Not protected against ingress of water.
- Flammability - Do not use around flammable gases, liquids or materials.
- Mode of Operation - Continuous.
- Dimensions - 6.52” x 3.5” x 2.25” (16 x 8.9 x 5.7cm)
- Weight - .53 lbs. (.24kg)
- Cleaning - Clean the case and lead clip wires as needed with an alcohol moistened cloth. Do not immerse in fluids.
- Disposal - Dispose of according to local, state and federal regulations. Remove the battery before disposal.
- Controls - Two (dose and current).
- Dose Range - 0 to 80 mA-min.
- Maximum Voltage - 80V DC
- Maximum Current - 4.0 mA
- Current Ramp Up - Automatic (0 to 4.0 mA). Built-in option for manual override.
- Current Ramp Down - Automatic at end of treatment. Built-in option for manual override.
- Battery - Use only 9V DC Alkaline. Ensure battery door is in place before starting treatment. Remove battery from unit when not in use.
- Display - Dose, Time Remaining, and Current (displayed simultaneously with interactive set-up).
- Pause Feature - Yes (w/ reset to zero).
- Visual Indicators - Low battery and open circuit.
- Audible Alerts - Low battery, open circuit, and end-of treatment.
Activadose II Iontophoresis Delivery Set Includes:
- 1 ActivaDose II Device - 4 mA
- 1 Twin lead iontophoresis cable
- 1 Black carrying case
- 2 9 volt batteries (not included in international orders)
Disclaimer: The Activadose II is FDA Cleared for Iontophoresis. 510K - K020476
Need to Return Your Purchase? It's Easy - Caputron Offers 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Caputron you can return your item(s) within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
(Returned devices must be in a new undamaged condition.) Merchandise returned damaged may not qualify for a refund.
Opened or used accessories such as electrodes, gel, saline, head straps, or other consumables are not eligible for a refund.
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-3 days after receipt of payment, though some exceptions may apply, and are shipped via UPS, DHL and USPS with tracking (when applicable) and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by a different method, please contact us. Delivery with signature is available for an additional fee.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email or sms message when applicabale (additional carrier rates may apply) with any tracking information available -- you can check order status by logging into your account.
International Customers Please Note: Any additional fees required by customs will be the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot control customs processing times in international countries. It is not uncommon for USPS First Class/Flat Rate parcels, or packages of any type, to get caught up in customs for weeks at a time. We highly recommend using UPS or DHL for international orders as they provide faster customs processing times and accurate tracking updates. We are not responsible for any added time due to customs. We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of any delay, misdelivery, or non-delivery. Items returned to us that were deemed undeliverable and are not damaged in any way are subject to partial refund for the cost of the merchandise minus the cost of shipping. At the discretion of both Caputron and the buyer, redelivery may be attempted for additional shipping costs determined prior to reshipment.
* When offered, free shipping is eligible only for the contiguous United States and does not apply to items that need to be shipped freight or for certain research items.