Try Activadose tDCS Today!
The Activiadose tDCS is a professional grade device that has all the nessecary features that you look for in a tDCS device. Get started with tDCS today!Shop Now
Free Shipping on
Orders Over $50
90 Day Hassle
Team of Neurostimulation
Using primarily as tool to increase focus / learning. Feel, subjectively, able to better focus and retain information after month of use. Plan to continue use, which is probably the best endorsement I can give. After initial apprehension (cost), am not disappointed with the purchase and am glad I chose to make the investment.
Received my ActivaDose tDCS Device Starter Kit in a timely manner. I've been using it for a solid week now and I've noticed I'm in chill mode immediately after. When using it I play Luminosity on my phone. I'm looking forward to experience excellent cognitive function in the coming weeks and months.
Ordering was very easy, It came next business day, works fine 41 days later. I would recommend Caputron
Using primarily as tool to increase focus / learning. Feel, subjectively, able to better focus and retain information after month of use. Plan to continue use...
Received my ActivaDose tDCS Device Starter Kit in a timely manner. I've been using it for a solid week now and I've noticed I'm in chill mode after.phone...
I order separate eloctrode cup. It is difficult to set when head is a little bit bigger than " normal size"( tDCS- user is young and also very tall man)...
- What is tDCS?
- tDCS stands for transcranial direct current stimulation. Essentially, tDCS can be thought of as brain training. Researchers have done numerous studies testing the effects of this technology on different conditions such as depression, pain and accelerated learning in addition to many others. tDCS is a non-invasive procedure in which a device sends a small Direct Current (DC) across the scalp to modulate brain function. Conventional tDCS devices will consist of a positive anode and negative cathode. When the low level current enters through the anode, the stimulation causes an excitation in neuronal activity. Conversely, when the current exits through the cathode, the stimulation causes a reduction in neuronal activity. Knowing this, anodal and cathodal stimulation, can be used in various applications to alter the neural activity of the brain. Since anodal stimulation causes an excitation in neuronal activity, it can be used to potentially enhance the area of the brain being targeted. Alternatively, as cathodal stimulation causes an inhibition of neuronal activity, it can be used to potentially decrease activity in the brain resulting from the hyper-activity associated with certain psychological disorders. More detailed information on tDCS can be found on our what is tDCS information page.
- Which device should I buy?
- At Caputron we have the largest collection of tDCS devices. One of the questions we get asked the most is what tDCS device should I buy. To help make this decision easier for you, we have put together a Device Comparison Table outlining the features found in the various tDCS devices as well as compiled a list of the Best Selling tDCS Devices.
- Do I need a prescription for tDCS or CES?
- As tDCS is an investigational technology with no medical claims, you do not need a prescription to purchase a tDCS device. CES is FDA Cleared for the treatment Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia. CES devices require a prescription to be purchased. Online authorization can be obtained using an online telemedicine provider.
- What are the side effects of tDCS?
- During tDCS an itching sensation was the most common reported adverse effect, followed by fatigue, burning, numbness and redness in the electrode area and mild nausea. All the reported adverse effects associated with tDCS were short lived. These claims are based on publications and information found online. Caputron does not make any medical claims.
- Is tDCS FDA Cleared?
- tDCS is an investigational technology not yet cleared by the FDA. Some tDCS devices are cleared in the European Union for the treatment of depression, fibromyalgia and migraine.
Can tDCS Help You Meditate?
on November 05, 2021