ActivaDose tDCS Device Starter Kit
Best tDCS Device of 2023: Easy to use and simple to set up, the Activadose tDCS is the best device available. This tDCS device is recommended by professionals and used by leading universities worldwide. The Activadose tDCS is a professional grade device that has all the necessary features you look for in a tDCS Device. Get started with tDCS today.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Among the most trusted and used devices by professionals and universities around the world, the Activadose tDCS was specifically designed by Activatek with all the features necessary in a tDCS device. This device features professional grade build quality, precise current delivery, automatic current ramp up and ramp down, built-in timer, and low battery indicator.
Caputron Activadose tDCS Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 ActivaDose 2 mA tDCS Device - 4 mA option available
- 1 Caputron Universal Strap for precise electrode placement
- 1 Twin lead 4 mm banana lead cable
- 1 Black carrying case
- 2 Caputron tDCS electrodes (2" x 2" or 3" x 3")
- 2 9 volt batteries (not included in international orders)
- 10 Caputron sponge insert replacements
Features of the ActivaDose tDCS Device
- Two easy to use knobs operate dose (time) and current, with additional push-knob or turn capabilities, such as pausing a session
- Maximum Current: 2 mA standard. 4 mA version available. (current can be incremented in 0.1 mA intervals.)
- The device continuously measures electrode contact quality and resistance to ensure accurate current delivery
- Automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down for maximum comfort and safety
- LCD display indicates dose, time remaining and real-time current output
- Includes visual indicators and audible alerts for resistance limit, dose, and current limits, and electrode reject
- Time calculations are performed automatically and recalculated if dose and current settings are changed, or with pause/restart
- Display: Dose, time remaining, and current (displayed simultaneously in real-time with a simple interactive set-up)
- Visual Indicators: Low battery and electrode contact quality
- Audible Alerts: Low battery, electrode contact quality, and end-of-treatment
- Maximum Voltage: 29 volts standard (2 mA Version ) / 80 volts (4 mA version)
- Dimensions: 6.52” x 3.5” x 2.25” (16 x 8.9 x 5.7cm)
- Weight: .53 lbs. (.24 kg)
Best tDCS Device of 2023
Used by universities and professionals around the world for tDCS, the Activadose tDCS made by Activatek remains the most popular professional grade device available on the market. Advocated by many tDCS professionals and featured in numerous scientific publications, this device is ideal for consumer home use. Activadose tDCS is capable of stimulation up to 2 mA, and a 4 mA version of the device is available as well.
Reliable and powerful, this device has continuously been the go to unit for tDCS users and professionals alike. Activadose tDCS maintains a stable current delivery with internal real time skin resistance measurements and adjustments. This professional grade device has been ranked as the best tDCS device by customers and review websites. The Activadose tDCS is Caputron's most recommended tDCS Device.
Accident Protection Plan
Our one year accident protection plan covers problems such as:
- Accidental drops, spills, and other possible accidents
- Screen failure, electrical failure, mechanical failure, won't turn on, and other possible product malfunctions
- Parts and labor are all covered by us, with no hidden fees
- To use the plan, contact our customer support with details of your problem
- Repairs will be made within 1 to 2 weeks upon arrival at our facility
- If we can't repair your device, we'll send you a free replacement refurbished device with the same functionalities as the original
Disclaimer: This product is not a medical device. This product does not claim to diagnose, assist, treat, improve, cure, or prevent any medical condition or ailment whatsoever.
- The ActivaDose tDCS Device Starter Kit includes:
- 1 Activadose tDCS Device available in 2 mA or 4 mA
- 1 Black carrying case
- 1 Caputron Universal strap (Black)
- 1 4 mm Banana lead cable
- 2 Caputron tDCS electrodes available in 2" x 2" or 3" x 3" sizes
- 2 9 Volt batteries
- 1 Pack of 10 Caputron sponge insert replacements
Need to Return Your Purchase? It's Easy - Caputron Offers 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Caputron you can return your item(s) within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returned devices must be in a like-new and undamaged condition. Products returned damaged may not qualify for a refund.
Opened or used accessories such as electrodes, gel, saline, head straps, or other consumables are not eligible for a refund.
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-3 days after receipt of payment, though some exceptions may apply, and are shipped via UPS, DHL and USPS with tracking (when applicable) and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by a different method, please contact us. Delivery with signature is available for an additional fee.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email or sms message when applicabale (additional carrier rates may apply) with any tracking information available -- you can check order status by logging into your account.
International Customers Please Note: Any additional fees required by customs will be the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot control customs processing times in international countries.
It is not uncommon for USPS First Class/Flat Rate parcels, or packages of any type, to get caught up in customs for weeks at a time. We highly recommend using UPS or DHL for international orders as they provide faster customs processing times and accurate tracking updates.
We are not responsible for any added time due to customs. We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of any delay, misdelivery, or non-delivery. Items returned to us that were deemed undeliverable and are not damaged in any way are subject to partial refund for the cost of the merchandise minus the cost of shipping.
At the discretion of both Caputron and the buyer, redelivery may be attempted for additional shipping costs determined prior to reshipment.
* When offered, free shipping is eligible only for the contiguous United States and does not apply to items that need to be shipped freight or for certain research items.
No migraine meds since I started tDCS! It could be placebo but I’ll take it!
ActivaDose tDCS Device Starter Kit
Felt better after the first session, Atlhough expensive, it is worrthwhile
I bought this less than one month, after changing afew different Medications , helping me a lot to control my depression.
We have been using the device with a variety of patients and so far the device has performed very well.