CES Ultra Device - FDA Cleared
Relieve stress, improve your sleep, and boost your peace of mind with the FDA-cleared CES Ultra unit. This CES therapy device can help you feel more rested and ready to take on the day.
- US Customers: US customers need a device authorization to buy this CES therapy device. You can easily submit an authorizationrequest for your device for just $18.
- International Customers: No prescription required – simply purchase your CES unit and start enjoying the benefits right away!
CES treatment for anxiety does not involve drugs or medication. It’s a safe and drug-free therapy product you can use either on its own or alongside your existing medication. Get CES Ultra Authorization
Subcribe to back in stock notification
What makes the CES Ultra effective? It’s down to the technology used.
The CES Ultra uses a painless technology called cranial electrical stimulation (CES). CES works by delivering small, harmless electrical impulses to your brain. These impulses can promote stimulation of the cranial nerves, vagus nerve and other nearby nerves. Nerve stimulation may help you relax, unwind, and feel less stressed.
CES Ultra is registered as a Class II medical device with the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). It’s FDA-cleared, which means it is safe for sale in the US market.
You may find that it can help reduce irrational anger and irritability, or help you sleep better. It can also be used alongside your existing medication as an extra treatment if this is something you require!
United States Customers:
The CES Ultra unit, like MindGear CES devices, is FDA-cleared to treat anxiety and insomnia.
- Cranial electrotherapy stimulation, or “CES”, uses small, painless electrical currents to stimulate the brain. This may help you find relief from symptoms of anxiety and insomnia, which in turn could support your overall mental health
- CES brain stimulation units are effective Class II medical devices for insomnia and anxiety.
- FDA-cleared Class II medical devices are accepted as safe to sell in the US marketplace.
When you buy a CES Ultra device in the US, you need device authorization before Caputron can ship the product.
- Once we receive notice of your device authorization, we can ship the product.
- Did you order your device before it was authorized? Don’t worry. We will prepare the order and ship it once it’s authorized.
- Unsure how to get device authorization? We can help you access same-day authorization through our referred telemedicine provider.
Ready to order your CES unit for anxiety and insomnia relief? You can obtain authorization first from a licensed provider below – it only costs $18.
Are you buying a CES Ultra cranial electrotherapy stimulator from outside the US? You don’t need prior approval or authorization. Just add the CES Ultra unit to your cart and checkout. Then discover how this drug-free device can help you reduce anxiety symptoms.
CES Ultra Technical Specifications
The Most Commonly Used Best Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation Device in the U.S. Features:
- Frequency: 100 Hz (100 pulses per second)
- Wave shape: Modified square wave
- Amplitude: Adjustable from 0-1.5 milliamps
- Pulse duration: 2 milliseconds (20% duty cycle)
- Power source: 9 V alkaline battery
- Physical Specifications:
- Base unit weight: 4.5 oz
- Base unit dimensions: 4.25 in x 2.5 in x 1.0 in
- Carrying case dimensions: 8.25 in x 7.0 in x 1.75 in
- Lead wire length: 3.5 ft
- CES Ultra Starter Kit includes:
- 1 CES Ultra Device
- 2 Lead wires
- 1 Pack of 4 pre-gelled woven electrodes
- 1 Pair of Ear clips
- 1 0.5 oz Water Bottle
- 1 9 Volt battery
- 1 Carrying case
- Instruction manual
Need to Return Your Purchase? It's Easy - Caputron Offers 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Caputron you can return your item(s) within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returned devices must be in a like-new and undamaged condition. Products returned damaged may not qualify for a refund.
Opened or used accessories such as electrodes, gel, saline, head straps, or other consumables are not eligible for a refund.
Orders are generally dispatched within 1-3 days after receipt of payment, though some exceptions may apply, and are shipped via UPS, DHL and USPS with tracking (when applicable) and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by a different method, please contact us. Delivery with signature is available for an additional fee.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email or sms message when applicabale (additional carrier rates may apply) with any tracking information available -- you can check order status by logging into your account.
International Customers Please Note: Any additional fees required by customs will be the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot control customs processing times in international countries.
It is not uncommon for USPS First Class/Flat Rate parcels, or packages of any type, to get caught up in customs for weeks at a time. We highly recommend using UPS or DHL for international orders as they provide faster customs processing times and accurate tracking updates.
We are not responsible for any added time due to customs. We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of any delay, misdelivery, or non-delivery. Items returned to us that were deemed undeliverable and are not damaged in any way are subject to partial refund for the cost of the merchandise minus the cost of shipping.
At the discretion of both Caputron and the buyer, redelivery may be attempted for additional shipping costs determined prior to reshipment.
* When offered, free shipping is eligible only for the contiguous United States and does not apply to items that need to be shipped freight or for certain research items.
The CES Ultra stimulator purchased in the Caputron store is an efficient device that fulfills its purpose. In my case, it significantly shortened the time of falling asleep in early morning awakenings. I can confidently recommend it as a reliable device.
I am pleased with both the device and the support that is available when questions arise. Thank you for your product and your service...
I ordered the CES Ultra. I have chronic pain, and I hoped CES would provide some relief. I have tried other neurostimulation devices in the past. Unfortunately, the CES device has not helped with my pain. It is easy to use, and it was shipped very quickly after I placed the order. I do not regret trying CES, and it might work for your condition. I plan to also try TDCS.
I use it in my ears and it makes me sleep fast and very relaxing so it is a good and helpful device .