Making tDCS Instructional Videos
At Caputron, our goal is to not only provide the best tDCS devices but also provide the best customer support possible.
We are continuously working on creating new content and putting together instructional videos highlighting the features available in each tDCS device and their respective starter kits.
In these videos we will show you, what is included in each starter kit as well as demonstrate how each device works. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up to date on all our new content. Below are some videos insructional videos in the series, as well as a What is tDCS explainer video.
What is tDCS
Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) is a form of non-invasive neurostimulation that delivers a constant low level current to the brain through the use of electrodes typically placed on the scalp. This neuromodulation technique uses a steady direct current delivered through electrodes to targeted regions of the brain to modulate brain function. Using different electrode configurations, tDCS can be used to either excite or inhibit neuronal activity in the targeted region.
Activadose tDCS Device
- FDA Clearance
- Automatic current calibration
- Automatic current ramp up and ramp down
- An easy to read LCD display
- Built in session timer
- Low battery indicator
- Electrode contact quality indicator
- Stimulation up to 4 mA
- Safety testing and calibration
Focus V3 tES Device
- Features many waveforms such as tDCS (Direct Current), tACS (Alternating Current), tPCS (Pulsed Current) and tRNS (Random Noise) stimulation
- Includes new tRCS (Rippled Current Stimulation)
- Rechargeable battery
- Blind/Double Blind Stim Capable
- Built in timer
- Automatic current ramp up / down
- CE marked in accordance with ISO/IEC 17050-1
Do you still have questions about neuromodulation devices, or do you need help to decide which one is best for you? Contact one of our neuromodulation experts.