Don't just stimulate, quantify. This all-in-one tDCS+EEG starter kit has all the necessary tools for a quantifiable tDCS session. Work faster and smarter with all your supplies bundled into an exclusive Muse EEG and Activadose tDCS Starter Kit bundle. Used by researchers and professionals around the world, the Activaodse tDCS remains one of the most popular professional grade tDCS devices. Muse is a brain sensing headband that makes meditation easier. Meditation has been proven to reduce stress and increase focus, but it can be hard to know if you’re doing it right. Muse provides you with real-time audio feedback on what’s happening in your brain when you meditate, letting you know when your mind wanders and teaching you to regain focus. Using apps available on the app store, muse can provide real time EEG feedback.
Muse is used in hospitals, clinics, and universities worldwide as a research tool. It can pair with any tablet or smartphone and operate with the Muse application, which trains the user in meditation exercises and records EEG data. Novice meditators usually struggle with two issues: knowing whether they are “doing it right,” and staying motivated. Muse addresses these issues by providing real-time “state of mind” feedback, and offering an engaging motivational framework.
The Science Behind Muse
Muse: the brain sensing headband, is an electroencephalography (EEG) technology. EEG is a well-established, non-invasive, harmless method of recording the electrical activity of groups of brain cells. EEG provides robust real-time insight into the brain; and Muse is the most versatile and easy-to-use EEG system available. Your brain is constantly generating electrical signals when you’re thinking, sleeping or even relaxing. These signals can be detected from outside your head, via sensors. Muse uses the same brain sensing technology that doctors and scientists have employed for more than a century to detect your brain signals, similar to how a heart monitor measures your pulse. Muse has 7 finely calibrated sensors – 2 on the forehead, 2 behind the ears plus 3 reference sensors – which detect and measure the activity of your brain.
Muse EEG Product Features
- Experience the benefits of meditation—with none of the uncertainty—in as little as 3 minutes a day
- Single headband can be paired with multiple devices
- Tracks individual and all sessions, calm percentage score, points, milestones and challenges
- Data views help you track your progress over time
- 7 sensors and 5 hours of continuous battery life
- MicroUSB port (cable included) and LED indicator
Features of the ActivaDose tDCS Device
- Designed specifically for tDCS by ActivaTek
- Two controls operate dose and current, with optional push-knob or turn capabilities
- High-contrast display indicates dose, time and current
- Automatic current ramp-up and ramp-down for maximum comfort
- Includes visual indicators and audible alerts for resistance limit, dose and current limits, and electrode reject
- Time calculations are performed automatically and recalculated if dose and current settings are changed, or with pause/restart
- Maximum Current: 2 mA standard. 4 mA version available. (current can be incremented in 0.1 mA intervals.)
- Maximum Voltage: 29 volts standard (2 mA Version ) / 80 volts< (4 mA version)
- Display: Dose, time remaining, and current (displayed simultaneously with interactive set-up)
- Visual Indicators: Low battery and open circuit
- Audible Alerts: Low battery, open circuit, and end-of treatment
Muse EEG+Activadose tDCS Starter Kit Bundle Includes
- Muse: Brain Sensing Headband
- Activadose tDCS Device - 2 mA standard (4 mA option available)
- Caputron Universal Strap
- Caputron Electrodes (choice of 2"x2" or 3"x3")
- Caputron Replacement Sponge Inserts (pack of 10)
- Caputron Banana Lead Cable
Disclaimer: This product is not a medical device. This product does not claim to diagnose, assist, treat, improve, cure, or prevent any medical condition or ailment whatsoever.
Need to Return Your Purchase? It's Easy - Caputron Offers 90 Day Hassle Free Returns
Our return policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Caputron you can return your item(s) within 90 days of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
(Returned devices must be in a new undamaged condition.) Merchandise returned damaged may not qualify for a refund.
Opened or used accessories such as electrodes, gel, saline, head straps, or other consumables are not eligible for a refund.
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-3 days after receipt of payment, though some exceptions may apply, and are shipped via UPS, DHL and USPS with tracking (when applicable) and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by a different method, please contact us. Delivery with signature is available for an additional fee.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email or sms message when applicabale (additional carrier rates may apply) with any tracking information available -- you can check order status by logging into your account.
International Customers Please Note: Any additional fees required by customs will be the responsibility of the buyer. We cannot control customs processing times in international countries. It is not uncommon for USPS First Class/Flat Rate parcels, or packages of any type, to get caught up in customs for weeks at a time. We highly recommend using UPS or DHL for international orders as they provide faster customs processing times and accurate tracking updates. We are not responsible for any added time due to customs. We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of any delay, misdelivery, or non-delivery. Items returned to us that were deemed undeliverable and are not damaged in any way are subject to partial refund for the cost of the merchandise minus the cost of shipping. At the discretion of both Caputron and the buyer, redelivery may be attempted for additional shipping costs determined prior to reshipment.
* When offered, free shipping is eligible only for the contiguous United States and does not apply to items that need to be shipped freight or for certain research items.